23rd Jan - 2 of my frends got married on the same day, Meiru and Lee Lin. Marriage is when 2 pple unite and create a family of their own. It's a very special and impt moment in life. I still rem when I married CY in year 2008. The feelings of nervousness, happiness, excitement etc during the wedding preparation. Time indeed passed so fast, now I'm happily married for 1 yr plus coming to 2 with our precious baby Jaden. Some of my frends were either engaged or married. One of CY's frend did asked him before, how is he so sure that I'm the one within such short period of time? CY said listen to ur heart, and follow ur feelings, it can't possibly go wrong. He juz know I'm the one. Yah we got married after being together for just 1 yr plus. So to some, they might wonder if we are making a haste decision over the lifetime committement then.I don't blame them cos I might be thinking the same thing if it were to happen to one of my frends. But relationship is really bizzare thing at times. It's not duration that u r with that person which counts, kind of like being with the right person at the right moment? Well.... I wish both of the couples a blissful marriage life ahead of them. :)Labels: Weddings
writtern @8:45 AM