For Disney characters, my all time favourite would be Winnie The Pooh and Snow White. When we went Disneyland in LA, I was looking out for cosy plushes on these characters, but to no avail. So did not buy any plushes to add on to my soft toys collections. Surprisingly, when we were doing grocery shopping in Costco, mum saw someone taking 2 big body pillows, and the designs were Winnie The Pooh and Snow White. So I started looking out for these pillows, went through few lanes but did not see it. Finally at a corner of Costco, we saw the disney themed character pillows. The vibrant colours and nice designs really tempted me to buy! I could not make up my mind to buy Winnie The Pooh or Snow White design, though I would really like to have both! Hahaha.... But due to its size, our bed can only accomodate one. So tough choice. Mum suggested me to get pooh bear whereas hubby mentioned that Snow White design is rare compared to pooh bear. After much thought, I decided on pooh bear. The pillow is really comfy to the touch, I like it! :)
A few weeks ago, as we were shopping in Disney store in Arrowhead, this set of Snow White and 7 dwarves figurines caught my eye. Hubby saw me looking, and asked to take one set. Yeah! :) I had 7 dwarves soft toys for my birthday from a frend few years back and a set from godfather. Now its in figurines form. Thank you Hubby!

Been to Disneyland in LA and Hong Kong, each time I felt so joyful and relaxed spending time there. It's indeed the happiest place on Earth cos everyone wears a smile there. The parade dancers, couples, families and not forgetting the kids! To them, its a heavenly place, filled with Disney characters in mascots costumes. For me, collecting and seeing these Disney soft toys will remind me of the happiest place on Earth and motivate me to be a happy person too.
In future when Jaden grows up, I will definitely take him to Disneyland and hopes that he will enjoy himself as much as I did, and brings a smile upon his face :)