Jaslin & Joe Started dating on 9th Sept'06 LoVe blossoms on 14th Feb'08 Customary wedding held on 7th Sept'08 Our LoVe seed aka J's baby conceived in Nov/Dec'08 and due date est. on Aug'09
A 'mini explosion' happened one fine afternoon last Tuesday. Me and hubby were having our lunch and mum was pacifying crying Jaden upstairs in his yao lan. We were chatting about thankgiving shopping when we heard a sound followed by white smoke emerging behind my laptop. At that moment, I thought it must be my laptop. Oh gosh! And next thought was it should not be the case, as it was on my laptop cooler, can't be too hot and 'exploded'. Furthermore, I had just on it to listen to songs for couple of hours. Hubby looked behind and discovered the source of the smoke. It's my Ipod nano!! :( My birthday gift from brother 3 years ago. So heart pain! No choice. It's officially announced 'dead'. Gone with my songs collection which I had been listening since 3 years ago. Now I can only listen to songs from the ipod nano given to me from bro before I left for States, and new songs from haoting.com.