Profile


Jaslin & Joe
Started dating on 9th Sept'06
LoVe blossoms on 14th Feb'08
Customary wedding held on 7th Sept'08
Our LoVe seed aka J's baby conceived in Nov/Dec'08 and due date est. on Aug'09

PlayBack


• 12 March 2007
• 17 March 2007
• 20 March 2007
• 26 March 2007
• 02 April 2007
• 07 April 2007
• 09 April 2007
• 10 April 2007
• 12 April 2007
• 15 April 2007
• 22 April 2007
• 02 January 2008
• 15 February 2008
• 16 February 2008
• 28 February 2008
• 01 March 2008
• 06 March 2008
• 15 March 2008
• 04 April 2008
• 11 April 2008
• 11 August 2008
• 13 August 2008
• 03 December 2008
• 17 December 2008
• 01 January 2009
• 14 April 2009
• 10 May 2009
• 06 June 2009
• 04 August 2009
• 16 August 2009
• 03 October 2009
• 08 October 2009
• 15 October 2009
• 23 October 2009
• 31 October 2009
• 04 November 2009
• 17 November 2009
• 18 November 2009
• 19 November 2009
• 20 November 2009
• 25 November 2009
• 09 December 2009
• 29 December 2009
• 02 January 2010
• 24 January 2010
• 09 February 2010
• 17 March 2010
• 24 March 2010
• 11 April 2010
• 24 April 2010
• 02 May 2010
• 14 May 2010
• 23 May 2010
• 15 June 2010

Shout Out


your tagboard code

Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:
your music code

Saturday, March 15, 2008


Today, I'm going for my 1st gown fit for wedding shoot, which has been scheduled on 23rd May'08. Yeah! Felt excited for my 1st gown fit as I will get to try on diff types of wedding gowns (halter, stripy, bustier types). I had seen quite a number of nice gowns in the bridal shop. We reached promptly @ the BS around evening time . During wkend evening time, it's considered peak hrs for BS. So, we sat around, waiting for our co-ordinator to finish up wif her curent couple. We flipped through the wedding magazines and their wedding albums to gain some ideas on the type of gowns to choose later, and which types I would prefer to try. Co-ordinator was a middle-aged lady. She greeted us with a wide smile, and friendly tone that she's sorrie to keep us waiting for so long. We told her, its alrite, and we started the gown fit. She let me tried on a variety of gowns. Some of which, I felt was way above my age type. Too mature for me! But there were also some nice n sweet gowns that I tried on, spoilt for choices and can't really decide which to choose. In the end my bro helped to take pics (secretly) for the gowns I tried so that I can go home n consider on which to pick.

Labels:


writtern @3:09 PM