Mum been asking me since weeks ago, wat I would like to eat on my birthdae cos she intends to whip up a wide spread for me. So I requested for her butter fried chicken (one of my favourite dish when I was a kid), fried bee hoon n noodles, sushi egg roll and vege! As my birthdae falls on Sun, I decided to celebrate it a day earlier with family, since bibi had oredi plan to bring me to Toy Musuem on Sun. So all the cooking started, my aunts came to help to cook too. It was quite a rare scene as most of them were either busy with work or life so seldom get to gather to cook. So, its a mini gathering for my mum n her sisters too! =)
Bibi arrived in late afternoon, with the birthdae cake(chocolate fudge cake). We had our late lunch followed by the usual 'cake cutting ceremony'. 