yoz~ i'm back from Msia trip! The past 2 times I went back Msia was with mixed feelings. Happy was that I get to meet up with my cousins n other relatives whom i seldom see. Sadz was that my grandma no longer can stand at the doorstep and greet us with her wide smile... She was now bedridden and the movement was to blink her eyes... I felt heart pain to see her in this state but its the normal process of life... old, aging and death...All of us cannot escape this cycle... So we should cherish all the times spent together with our loved ones, family and frends, so that we do not live to regret!
Soon after I came back from Msia, lao gong came to meet me then we went bishan to meet up with Sheryl n Zac.... Couples' gathering turned into a big group gathering after Zhihong called lao gong to see if he wanna meet up for a drink at Chomp Chomp... Off we went and had the famous HUGE sugar cane drink. After some chit chatting we headed home....
Looking forward to the KTV gathering on Friday...they might wanna go clubbing too... Its been ages since I last clubbed...
TaTA...Muacks!
Labels: Family