Back to work todae after one n half days of rest...Godfather bought breakfast as usual but todae he din buy kueh...=) This time round, he bought century egg porridge for me... He also asked am I better once in a veri fatherly manner...heez~ he knew me quite well...asked me stop gaming so much in the middle of the nite then my illness will recover faster... haha~
As usual..journey to work place seems like forever.... =( jams here and there.... traffic seldom good except for Friday...Less cars on the road..These few days will expect less/none emails from Thailand suppliers as Thailand is having holidays from tml till 16th to celebrate their most impt Songkarn festival (Pour water festival- in our terms). But supplier invoices were already in for the nxt few days...heez...at least I have more time to prepare for this week shipment.
Went AMKhub 'Dian xiao Er' to celebrate for mum's birthday. Mum and bro ordered their special soup (cooked with crocodile meat and a chinese herb). Mum kept asking me to try and said it's nice! Recently appetite not too good so when I smelled the soup, I felt like puking...dune feel like trying at all despite mum's assurance...Haha~ Recommended dish for the shop is their herbal roast duck....Meat is tender and juicy! =)
Home sweet home after the sumptous meal.... Back home after shower...I started gaming till just now.... Audition...followed by PangYa....Seemed to be rather used to such lifestyle now...Though in the past, I used to think gaming was a waste of time...Its sort of a common/the only common activity I have with LG... As he seldom online MSN now, the only way to get to him would be gaming... But ofc I enjoyed playing these games as well...keke~
Okie...getting late now...My bed is calling out to me le.... Sweet dreamz! Nite nitez~
Labels: Miscellanous