Sat (07/04/07) - Went to eat at the Chong Pang Thai restuarant with lao gong, Zh, Mike, Sheryl and Zac... Had a veri sumptuous meal there! After that we decided to go to Seletar DaM and play 'fire-works'... Along the way, lao gong asked Zac about the 500plus new flat that lao gong's daddy mentioned before. Zac also heard about it and we went searching for the new block of flats... Could not find it initially, then later we saw a few new blocks (sort of apartment studios) and we thought that could be the flats that lao gong mentioned.
Zac was veri sweet to make a mini heart shape (using candles) for darling sheryl.... Heez~
Could tell from the pic that Sheryl looked veri veri touched rite! Keke~





Sun (08/04/07) - Yeah!!! Finally me and lao gong came to a decision and decided to apply for the treetops @Punggol!! Although results will only be known in May, I am still veri excited about this whole issue! There's lotz of 1st times for us this yr.... 1st time go holidaes together, 1st time swim with you in BintAn, 1st time celebrate bdae with me and now our 1st time applying a flat together!! =) Indeed, I agreed with you lao gong, we do not need to care about others' opinions on how fast our progress r.... As long as we ourselves r sure of the love we had for each other, right! The duration being together is not the most impt factor...


Monday (09/04/07) - HapPy 7th month Anniversary lao gong!!!
5 more months to go and we will be celebrating our 1 yr anniversary! Heez~
Todae is a sick day for me....I only ate half of a banana cake and vomitted all out....together with the apple juice my mum blended for me in the morning....EeeeeekS...I always tend to vomit when I am not feeling well....Ever since I started to have gastric prob.... Went to see doc during lunch hour .Godfather and 2 other colls acc me to the clinic...My godfather was blur blur today...haha~ More sick than me....Cos he asked the nurse this question, '' Is the long veri queue?" I was like stoned for a moment, thought my hearing is failing me as I'm feeling bit giddy.. In the end, my godfather realised that he said the wrong thing as he meant to say "Is the queue veri long?" and all of us were laughing like hell...
After seeing the doc, went home to take a rest...No more vomit till now..
Back to work tml...
TatA...
Labels: CY and Qing