Profile


Jaslin & Joe
Started dating on 9th Sept'06
LoVe blossoms on 14th Feb'08
Customary wedding held on 7th Sept'08
Our LoVe seed aka J's baby conceived in Nov/Dec'08 and due date est. on Aug'09

PlayBack


• 12 March 2007
• 17 March 2007
• 20 March 2007
• 26 March 2007
• 02 April 2007
• 07 April 2007
• 09 April 2007
• 10 April 2007
• 12 April 2007
• 15 April 2007
• 22 April 2007
• 02 January 2008
• 15 February 2008
• 16 February 2008
• 28 February 2008
• 01 March 2008
• 06 March 2008
• 15 March 2008
• 04 April 2008
• 11 April 2008
• 11 August 2008
• 13 August 2008
• 03 December 2008
• 17 December 2008
• 01 January 2009
• 14 April 2009
• 10 May 2009
• 06 June 2009
• 04 August 2009
• 16 August 2009
• 03 October 2009
• 08 October 2009
• 15 October 2009
• 23 October 2009
• 31 October 2009
• 04 November 2009
• 17 November 2009
• 18 November 2009
• 19 November 2009
• 20 November 2009
• 25 November 2009
• 09 December 2009
• 29 December 2009
• 02 January 2010
• 24 January 2010
• 09 February 2010
• 17 March 2010
• 24 March 2010
• 11 April 2010
• 24 April 2010
• 02 May 2010
• 14 May 2010
• 23 May 2010
• 15 June 2010

Shout Out


your tagboard code

Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:
your music code

Tuesday, March 20, 2007


Sunday.... approaching end of the weekends! =,(
Weekends always pass so fast

This morning, I went with dear to basketball session with his 'village' . We were late as we overslept. Then as usual, dear started his 'chanting' session....which happened quite frequent lately. He started to niam that, I wanted late nite chatting..blah..blah..blah.. that is why we overslept...blah...
Guys nowadays ~ haiz!

2ml I will be officially starting work at Jurong Port. I really dread the long travelling time...
Lucky thing is my godfather is sending me to work tml! Yeah~ Tues then I will start to take the company transport.

War time for me tml again.
Last friday is a no-operation day due to office shifting. There were 3 shipments waiting for me to process tml. One of it have to be completed by latest 2ml! And worst thing is, I may not get to msn in the new office due to my new position's fengshui. The fengshui as compared to my position in Hitachi Tower is bad loh! So centralised and MSN is almost not possible unless lunch time. So dear frends, I may only get to msn in the nite time now. So sadz rite.. Back to routine boring work life...

I'm now blogging in dear's house while he's sleeping like a piggy. I guessed he's tired out cos he did not have enough rest last nite at my house due to my late nite chatting. Okie lah, no more late nite chatting in future alrite! =p

That's about all for this boring Sunday.
Tata~

Labels:


writtern @8:31 PM