Today, I spent a very fruitful day. Quite a hectic day for me too as I was practically rushing here and there.
Yesterday NCShub pple called me up for an interview...finally! Thanks to my pal Sheryl ~ heez...
Early in the morning, I prepared myself for the interview which I had been looking forward to.
It's been quite some time since I last went for an interview so naturally I was rather tensed up!
The interviewers were quite friendly and turned this interview session into a chit chat session.
This position that I applied for is to assist the pple in the Business Developement Group (BD) in tenders etc... The successful candidate will be dealing with lots of confidential information regarding the government sector too. So they have to select the candidate meticulously. As what the interviewers mentioned, it will be a rather different scope from my previous jobs but somehow the experience that I had acquired from the past posts will benefit me alittle... They also asked me if I'm ready to get out from the 'comfort zone' that I'm currently in now. As compared to my previous jobs, this job would allow me to face many different pple, some really difficult to handle pple as well. As the interviewer said, it would be unfair for me if they painted a rosy picture just to 'sell' the job to me, so they told me all the ugly sides as well.
Anyway, I'm ready to take up the new job challenge and hope to hear from them soon ! Wish me luck...Mighty God~ heez~
2nd half of the day.... Shifting of office from Raffles place to a secluded place in Jurong Port Road (CWT). Most of us do not live in the West so this place appeared to be quite alien to us! Luckily my godfather drove me to and fro the office....My interview ended late so I did not have the time to take a proper meal loh. In the end, I juz grabbed a burger and I practically survived on that burger for the rest of the day. I lobang my pc in his car too. Our unpacking started at 2 plus and within an hr plus or so, my unpacking was almost done! Million thanks to godfather for setting up my pc and carrying cum moving all those heavy boxes full of documentation files for me... Greatly appreciated it! =) And neber knoe that he is so strong despite he's thin..haha~
I was unfortunately being appointed to record for VRS (Voice Response System). My colls even advised me to drink more liang teh and honey to soothe my throat b4 the actual recording. KNS~ hAha~
Finally knocked off at around 6 plus....HoMe SweEt HoMe!!
Labels: Miscellanous