Yoz... this is the 1st time i started blogging~
Finally got it started...Actually agreed to start my 1st blog together with my dear (CY), but there were so many stuff i wanna pen down! Let's back track abit...
I just came back from my 2nd holiday trip wif CY in Bintan. It's indeed a nice and relaxing place to go if u really just intend to unwind and take a good rest. We went on a 3 days 2 nites short trip. Nice beach, good neck-shoulder and head massage and a sumptous steamboat dinner ! We also went for a good swim at the hotel swimming pool. CY taught me how to swim with much patience, taught me the way to catch air etc. It was then that I realised that I could actually float and swim for some distance w/o support at all. Good start and we agreed to continue the swimming lesson back in Spore.


CY organised this trip to celebrate my 25th birthday with me. Yah, I'm in my mid twenties already. OMG! =p Although we both agreed to go on a very budget trip, we still end up forking out 400 plus per pax. HAha~ So as expected, after this trip we were rather broke and try to minimise our expenses by eating at each other house. And I also promised him to cut down on on my own entertainment expenses. No KTV for this whole month! Sadz rite.... =p
On 3rd Mar, back to Spore from Bintan, me n CY headed straight for another round of belated bdae celebration with my pri and sec sch pals (including their partners). We went for steamboat session at Happy Pay Steamboat. After which, we went ktv-ing till late in the nite @ Yishun Safra.
Thanks dear for the effort of organising this trip juz to celebrate my birthdae. =)
Many thanks to san who helped to organise and co-ordinate for the steamboat session... Muacks! ('',)
Labels: Miscellanous