It's been quite some time since I last update my blog. A few close frends have been asking me to go n update my blog.... To clarify , my dear frends...i'm not being lazybum okie! A couple days ago, me n dear started our 1st blog to pen down our little stuff and thoughts in life... Hope in this way, we will be able to get to understand each others' thinkings better too...
Monday again... back to work! Realli want to continue my sleep cos it was such gd weather... Rainy and cooling but still managed to drag myself up for work...As usual, Mike aka godfather bought me breakfast and its kuey AGAIN... to prevent eating kuey for the 5th day, i suggested buying breakfast for him 2ml instead...So, 2ml i need to get up earlier to go n buy economic bee hoon.
I'm still waiting for an impt call from NCShub...Hope Jessmay will call soon within this week. She did called me up last Friday, to inform me that I was still one of the candidates under consideration for this post. I was so happy then! Shared the good news with Mike as well... He's happy for me too! But he's quite against me having the thought of quitting w/o a job. Actually, I resisted that idea too... But if given no choice....Haiz~ I realli dislike my current wrking location...
Four more days to weekends~ =p
TaTa...
Labels: Miscellanous